- About us
- Our work
- Support the Holy Land
- Ideas for gifts
As the secular arm of the Custody of the Holy Land, all of ATS pro Terra Sancta’s organs are headed by Franciscan friars. The President of ATS Pro Terra Sancta is de jure the Custos of the Holy Land, Fr. Pierbattista Pizzaballa.
The organs of ATS pro Terra Sancta are:
- General Assembly: sets out strategies, deliberates on appointments and approves accounts. Members of the Assembly: the friars of the Custody of the Holy Land’s Discretory, currently Fra Pierbattista Pizzaballa, Fra Artemio Vìtores, Fra Stéphane Milovitch, Fra Seweryn Lubecki, Fra Peter Vasko, Fra Noel Muscat, Fra Martín Rafael Zavaletta and Fra Amjad Sabbara.
- Executive Council: responsible for project implementation. Councilors at the present time: Fra Pierbattista Pizzaballa, Fra Giuseppe Ferrari and Fra Ibrahim Faltas.
- President: de jure, the Custos of the Holy Land, who is responsible for ensuring that the overall objectives are met. Currently the President is Fra Pierbattista Pizzaballa.
- Secretary-General: assists the President in coordinating the work of the Executive Council and in public relations activities. De jure the Secretary-General is (pro tempore) the Custodial Secretary.
- Administrator: responsible for administration, finance and accounts. The administrator is the delegate of the Custody of the Holy Land in Italy, currently Fra Giuseppe Ferrari.
- Auditors: oversee the financial and economic management. The current auditor is Marina Cecere.
You can donate