YOUR DAY IN JERUSALEM
Day tour in a millenary city, holy for Christians, Jews and Muslims.
Surrounded by the sixteenth-century walls of Suleiman the Magnificent, the four quarters of the Old City (the Armenian, the Hebrew, the Muslim and the Christian) take shape, each different from the other, capable of fascinating in a different way.
A meeting with the Other to tell the story of Humanity through the Holy Places, between the traditions and flavors of the souk of the Old City of Jerusalem.
NOT TO BE MISSED:
- Visit the most important Holy Places of the three main monotheistic religions: the Temple Mount, the Western Wall and the Holy Sepulchre discovering the traditions, rites and cultures of Jews, Christians and Muslims who coexist in the Middle East.
- Walk on the Via Dolorosa that led Jesus to Calvary through the ancient Roman Cardo.
- Visit the Terra Sancta Museum: located in the second station of the Via Dolorosa, it represents the oldest museum in Jerusalem where part of the immense artistic heritage preserved by the Franciscans of the Holy Land is exhibited.
- Overlook the Mount of Olives, passing the gaze of the expanse of tombs of the millenary Jewish cemetery: you will have a breathtaking view of the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Meet the Association pro Terra Sancta volunteers for a visit enriched by the experience of those who live and work in Jerusalem.