YOUR DAY IN SAMARIA
Let’s explore Samaria and its ancient capital Sebastia (Sabastiya). Surrounded by olive and almond trees, visit one of the most significant archaeological sites in the region.
NOT TO BE MISSED:
- Visit the ancient city of Sebastia: the palace of the Omri dynasty, the towers of the Hellenistic fortress, the great theater and the Roman forum.
- Visit the remains of the Crusader cathedral with the main mosque of the village where you can find the tomb dating back to the Roman period which tradition attributes to John the Baptist.
- Receive a warm welcome from the staff of our Guesthouses and enjoy traditional Palestinian dishes prepared by local families.
- Meet the women of the Nisf Jubeil laboratory engaged in the artisanal production of finely decorated ceramics.
- Visit the old city of Nablus and the ancient well of Jacob where Jesus met the Samaritan woman: let yourself be intoxicated by the scents, flavors and colors of the largest and most colorful market in the Holy Land.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com